To all users/clients of InvisionsHosting.com services:
Those who access some of our Services but do not have accounts, as
well as those who pay a service fee to subscribe to the Services,
must comply with this TOS (Terms of
InvisionsHosting.com may cooperate with legal
authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any
suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of
this TOS may result in the suspension or immediate
termination of your InvisionsHosting.com account.
This document is intended to provide a basic understand of
InvisionsHosting.com Acceptable Use Policy.
VIOLATIONS OF InvisionsHosting.com TOS/ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY:
(Examples of what InvisionsHosting.com considers non-acceptable
content and/or links to such.)
- Pirated software.
- Bulk Email /Spam related products.
- Illegal Pornography/Nudity.
- Adut content of any type.
- Warez/Adults/Cracked products forum/blog.
- Hacking/cracking related websites.
- Warez and/or copyrighted MP3s.
- Illegal material or material that is against public policy.
- Free Hosting of any kind.
- Game sites.
- Public Download Sites of any kind (computer applications,
games, mobile apps).
- Proxy Sites.
- Bulk File Storage and Streaming Audio/Video hosting.
- User Forums containing links to material that violates our
- Content or links to sites that are detrimental to public policy,
health and welfare.
- No rapishare related scripts.
- Dummy domains are not allowed (Domains created just for fun or
testing purposes or invalid domains or zero megabyte domains).
User may not:
- Use 15% or more of system resources for longer then 90
seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause
such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Abuse our staff in any way.
- Use of 3% or more of the system resources for an extended
period of time.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any
point in time on the server. This includes any and all
daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
Please note that you may link to torrents off server,
but may not host or store them at InvisionsHosting.com
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
- Run any gaming servers, etc. Such activity is very
resource intensive, and is not allowed on the server. If such
activity is caught, you will be presented with a warning, and be
provided 3 days to remove such gaming or related servers from
InvisionsHosting.com. After 3 days, if the gaming
server or any related servers are not removed, your account will be
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- You may not exceed a total file-count limit of 150,000 in a
single account. This usually happens as a result of either
file storage (which is not allowed), or having an excessive amount
of addon domains (hosting multiple domains under one account). You
will receive a warning to reduce the total number of files in your
account once the limit has been reached/exceeded. You will be provided
with a period of 7 days to reduce the total number of files hosted
in your account to below the mentioned limit. Not reducing the file
count below 1550,000 within the 7 day period will result in your
account being suspended. A simple solution to reducing the total
file count, if exceeding the 150,000 limitation, is to create a new
account. Each account hosted at InvisionsHosting.com
is allowed a maximum of 150,000 files.
- Do anything via SSH Shell access that both violates the
TOS and is considered illegal. Tampering with
the server in any way is against our TOS, and if done
intentionally or unintentionally in a manner that affects the server
detrimentally, such activity will be reported to the proper authorities
immediately, and if necessary, charges will be made. There will be no
prior warning before being reported to the authorities for affecting
the server. People store sensitive material in their respective accounts,
and if any entity is responsible for affecting the account material of
any client on the server, that said person will be held accountable for
any and all lost data and lost income, if such is the case. In the
event that criminal activity is made, that person's identity will be
released to the proper authorities along with any police reports being
filed. We treat activity against the server, and ultimately activity
against our clients very seriously, and every effort will be made to
hold the responsibile party accountable.
InvisionsHosting.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate an
account with or without prior notice. Violating any of the
TOS mentioned above or any other causes we consider
detrimental that is not mentioned in the terms mentioned above may result
in your account being suspended or terminated. We reserve the right, once
your account has been terminated, to delete all material associated with
your account, from the server.
It is your responsibility, as the client, to keep a backup of all the content
stored in your account(s). Although InvisionsHosting.com
makes daily backups of your information, it is your responsibility, being
that such content in your account is your content, to make your own backups
of FTP accounts, email and email accounts, databases, files, and anything
else associated with your account not mentioned here.
InvisionsHosting.com is not responsibly in any way for lost
data, content or anything otherwise, and we highly advise you make daily
backups of your material in the event that something detrimental occurs.